When the going gets tough, the tough make CAKE BALLS!!
We made cake balls the other day and delivered them to our neighbors. It's so easy! Check out these videos:
Oh I wish you could taste them! Yum! What have you been baking lately? Share a recipe with us.
1) Make a box cake or brownie mix according to package direcions.
2) For cake pops - mix baked cake with 1 jar of icing. For brownie bites - mix baked brownies with 1 package softened cream cheese.
3) Press together and roll in balls.
4) Pop the balls in the freezer for 30 minutes. (This helps them hold shape.)
5) Dip in melting chocolate, candy melts or almond bark.
6) Enjoy a tasty treat!
Until next time, happy baking!